On the call of NJCA and NCCPA. A joint Dharna program of serving employees and Pensioners was organized on 23.05.2023 (Tuesday) at afternoon1.00 pm to 2.30 pm in front of City RMS office (near City Railway station Bengaluru ) to demand the following charter of demands before the Central Government .
Charter of Demands
1. Abolish NPS to all Central, PSU Employees and bring them under Old Pension scheme and out of PFRDA Act.
2. Constitute 8th CPC immediately to all CG Employees and CG Pensioners.
3. Release the impounded DA/DR Arrears for 18 months from 1.1.2020 to all CG Employees and Pensioners.
4. Improve CGHS functioning at all places –
5. Restore commutation after 12 years instead of 15 years.
Com P.S.Prasad President COC Karnataka , Com Vinod Working President COC Karnataka , Com Janikiram General Secretary COC Karnataka , Com Chandraswamy President AIPEU Group C and Com Gunapal Circle Secretary RMS employees association addressed the meeting .
Shri K.B.Krishana Rao President CCPA , Com G.Babu President KPTCL and Shri Suryaprakash Joint Secretary CCPA also addressed the meeting