The meeting of the COC Karnataka was held on 23/11/2022 in ITEF Room, C.R.Building Annexe, Ground Floor, Queen's Road, Bengaluru under the chairmanship of Com P.S.Prasad to discuss the following agenda:
1) To discuss and finalise the date for convening COC Karnataka State level conference. Also venue and other arrangements.
2) Convention @ Delhi by Confederation
3) Review of Organisation functioning
4) Remittance of Subscription to COC
5) CGHS issues and other issues
Com Vinod General Secretary briefed about the above issues. The meeting decided the following
1) To hold the COC Karnataka State level conference on 22nd Jan 2023 (Sunday) subject to availability of CHQ leadership .
2) It was decided to hold the COC Karnataka State level conference on Sundays as Postal employees can participate in large numbers.
3) It was decided to hold in LIC union office hall.
4) It was decided to send the NPS employees, delegation of leaders of the various associations to the Joint National Convention of state and central Government employees on NPS issue, DA arrears payment , inflation , privatisation of Government services etc to be held in New Delhi on 8th December 2022 at Talkatora stadium New Delhi from 9.30 am onwards at their own costs.
a) NFPE -30 delegates
b) ITEF -10 delegates
c) AG’s – 10 delegates
d) Survey of India : 5 delegates
e) Other Associations- 15 delegate
Total : 70 delegates
5) It was decided to print the materials on common issues of Central Government employees in bi -language both Kannada & English on issues like NPS, commutation of Pension, inflation etc. and circulate amongst the employees at State level conference on 22nd Jan 2023
6) An appeal has been made to affiliates for requesting them to remit the subscription of COC Karnataka in in view of State level conference on 22nd Jan 2023. An estimated estimate of Rs 70,000/ is estimated for the State level conference on 22nd Jan 2023 and the COC Karnataka has also remit the CHQ Confederation subscription also hence we require about one lakh funds. Hence all affiliates of COC Karnataka are requested all the dues to COC Karnataka and special contributions may also be made in this regard.
7) The issue of CGHS was taken up with the Additional Director CGHS Bengaluru and additional wellness centres and additional emplaned hospitals in Karnataka state hope in next year this issue is resolved.
8) The COC Karnataka has taken up with Confederation CHQ regarding the issues of commutation of pension and the same is now pending at Finance Ministry.
9) An appeal has been made by COC Karnataka more youngsters should join the leadership of COC Karnataka . .
10) The next meeting of COC Karnataka will be held at GPO to chalk out the program of action for State level conference on 22nd Jan 2023.
Working President General Secretary