The Additional Director
Central Government Health Scheme
In the Meeting of Co-ordination Committee of Central Government Employees & Workers of Karnataka State Bangalore held at RMS office on 19th August 2009 the following grievances pertaining to CGHS Bangalore were raised by the members, In this connection it is requested that suitable date and time may please be given for discussing the following issues with your kind self along with delegation of COC leaders.
Agenda for Meeting
1) Shortage of Doctors and Staff in CGHS Wellness clinics.
2) Shortage of medicines.
3) Procurement & issue of good quality medicines to patients.
4) Treatment of patients after wellness clinic timings by split hour’s system and giving priority for serving employees from morning 8 am to 10 am.
5) Issue of guidelines for passing of medical bills.
6) Providing additional hospitals for indoor treatment.
7) Referral of patients for indoor treatment to any recognized hospitals as per patient’s choice.
8) Supply of mineral water at wellness clinics.
9) Opening of additional laboratory at wellness clinic.
10) Display of list of Doctors and Staff who are on leave in advance in web site and wellness clinics.