STRIKE NOTICE FORMAT DIFFER BETWEEN INDUSTRIAL AND NON INDUSTRIAL ESTABLISHMENTS. KINDLY USE THE APPROPRIATE FORM. GIVEN HEREUNDER IS THE COMMON CHARTER OF DEMANDS. ENCLOSE THE COMMON CHARTER AS PART A AND DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC ISSUES AS PART B.
Charter of Demands
- Settle the issues raised by the NJCA on the recommendations of the 7 CPC sent to Cabinet Secretary vide letter dated 10th December 2015.
- Remove the injustice done in the assignment of pay scales to technical/safety categories etc. in Railways& Defence, different categories in other Central Govt establishments by the 7 CPC.
- Scrap the PFRDA Act and NPS and grant Pension/family Pension to all CG employees under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 & Railways Pension Rules, 1993.
- i) No privatization/outsourcing/contractorisation of governmental functions.
- ii) Treat GDS as Civil Servants and extend proportional benefit on pension and allowances to the GDS.
- No FDI in Railways & Defence; No corporatization of Defence Production Units and Postal Department.
- Fill up all vacant posts in the government departments, lift the ban on creation of posts; regularize the casual/contract workers.
- Remove ceiling on compassionate ground appointments.
- Extend the benefit of Bonus Act,1965 amendment on enhancement of payment ceiling to the adhoc Bonus/PLB of Central Government employees with effect from the Financial year 2014-15.
- Ensure Five promotions in the service career of an employee.
- Do not amend Labour Laws in the name of Labour Reforms which will take away the existing benefits to the workers.
- Revive JCM functioning at all levels.