The Meeting of COC Karnataka was held at City RMS office Bangalore under the chairmanship of Com P.Kamaleshan President COC Karnataka.
The General Secretary Com P.S.Prasad explained to the members the brief of his visit to important districts of the state for 12.12.12 strike campaign program such as Mysore, Mangalore, Hassan, Tumkur, Chitradurga , Bellary, Raichur, Gulgurga, Bijapur, Belgaum, Dharwar, Hubli, Shimoga etc apart from Bangalore . and the program of action for the coming days till December 12th. He also informed that posters were printed and distributed to all offices of the Bangalore and also at district's, he thanked Com Ramakrishna effort in distributing the posters to all post offices of the state of Karnataka. with these strike message has reached entire State of Karnataka.
The following affiliates of the COC spoke on preparedness for the strike in there respective offices & also expressed solidarity for 12.12.12 CG Employees strike.
a) Com Srinivas from RMS, b) Com Srinivas from CGHS c) Com P. Malikarjun from NFPE d) Com Seethlakshmi from NFPE d) Com Jayaram from ITEF e) Com Rajashekharappa from AG's f) Com R.L.Bhat from GSI g) Com Kishore Kumar from Survey of India. h) Com D.N.Raganath from Ground Water
The Following decisions were taken place
1) Hold General Body Meetings/Gate Meetings at places at the earliest possible.
2) Com P.S.Prasad will be visiting Chikaballpur district on 18/11/12 and Com Seethlakshmi ASG of NFPE & Vice President of COC Karnataka will visit Mysore, Hubli, Mangalore Hassan in last week of November 2012.
3) On 19th November hold lunch hour demonstrations in all offices and serve strike notice.
4) Participate in Lunch Hour Mass Meeting of Central Govt Employees to be held on 22nd November 2012 at GPO Bangalore to be addressed by Com M.Krishnan Secretary General NFPE & General Secretary COC Kerala. the quota for affliates are as follows NFPE(P-III, P-IV,GDS) 150 members, ITEF 50 members, AG's 50 Members, Central Excise 50 members,Postal Accounts 50 members Ground Water 25 members Survey of India 25 members, GSI 25 members, Civil Accounts 25 members, RMS 25 members, CGHS, All India Radio, CPWD, Central Power Grid, DGS&D ASI, members should also mobilize for mass meeting.
5) At districts head quarters hold Joint Mass Meeting of Central Govt Employees (Postal, Income tax Central Excise, All India Radio, Doordharshan etc) from 19th to 22nd November.
Review meetings of the 12.12.12 strike preparations will be held at COC meetings to be held on 22/11/12 at ITEF at 3 pm all COC affiliates are requested to attend the COC meeting which will be addressed by Com M.Krishnan Secretary General NFPE & General Secretary COC Kerala.