The Minutes of COC meeting held on 21st December 2010 at 6.30 pm at City RMS office Bangalore, Which was presided over by President of COC Com Kamaleshan and Com S.Radhakrishnan Working President. is published for your information.
The General Secretary Com P.S.Prasad took up following agenda for the meeting .
1) To discuss CGHS Bangalore problems
2) To participate in Workers march to Parliament programme slated for 23rd Feb. 2011
3) To discuss the outcome of National executive meeting of the Confederation be held at Mumbai on 1st December, 2010
4) The National Women Convention will be held at Kolkata on 7th and 8thFebruary, 2011.
5) State level Convention of COC due to be held with elections of Office bearers.
The Meeting decided following programme of actions .
a) To hold dharna in front of Additional Directors office CGHS located at Kedria sadhan Koramanagala Bangalore on 19th January 2011 in respect of upward revision of CGHS rates and more enplanement of CGHS recognised hospitals and in respect of local issues a meeting will be held with Additional Directors CGHS Bangalore.
b) All affiliates are requested to educate their members in respect of 14charter of demands by holding gate meetings/General Body meetings. This should be completed by 15th January 2011, thereafter a centralised dharna program is to be held on 19th January 2011 at Kedria Sadhan Koramanagala Bangalore.
c) It was decided to participate in Workers march to Parliament programme slated for 23rd Feb. 2011 as such the allotted quato for each organisation is as follows NFPE 15 members, ITEF 5 members, AG’s 5 members, all other affiliates each 2 members. It is requested to finalise by 10th January 2011 the delegates for march to parliament and book the tickets by 15th January 2011 to avoid rush. All delegates should reach Delhi on 22nd February as trains will be running late. Except for President and General Secretary of COC, all expenditure shall be borne by respective organisation.
d) It was decided to send 10 delegates to the National Women Convention will be held at Kolkata on 7th and 8thFebruary, 2011, the delegates fee will be paid by COC and train fare and other expenditure should be borne by respective affiliates , they shall contact Com Seethalakkshmi Joint Secretary COC for reservations. each affiliates shall ensure to send one delegate.
e) It was decided to hold State level Convention of COC due to be held with elections of Office bearers on 13th March 2011 at RMS Bhavan Bangalore, all affiliates are requested to clear their COC subscription at Rs 2/- per member per year. All affiliates are requested to submit their membership lists . The notice for the meeting will be issued in February, 2011 affiliates are requested to clear the dues of the COC for participation in convention.
T The next meeting of COC will be held on 12th Jan 2011 which will be addressed by Com M.S.Raja Secretary Confederation
Charter of demands: for march to Parliament programme slated for 23rd Feb. 2011
1) Stop price rise; strengthen the PDS.
- Stop downsizing, outsourcing, contractorisation, coporatorisation and privatization of Governmental functions
3 Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements
4 Revise wages of CGEs with effect from 1.1.2011 and every five years thereafter.
- Scrap the New Pension Scheme and extend the statutory defined benefited pension to all Central Govt. employees irrespective of the date of recruitment.
- Regularize the GDS, daily rated workers, contingent and casual workers by brining about a definite scheme of regularization.
- Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointment ( end the discrimination on compassionate appointment between the Railway workers and other CGEs)
- Stop the move to introduce the productivity linked wage system; Performance related pay; introduce PLB to in all Departments; remove the ceiling of emoluments for bonus computation.
- Settle all items of anomalies (including the MACP related anomalies) raised in the National and Departmental Anomaly committees within a fixed time frame of two months; set up the anomaly committees in those Departments where it has not been set up till date with the Standing Committee members of the National Council; convene the meeting of the Departmental Council in all Ministries/Department once in three month as envisaged in the JCM Scheme
- Make the right to strike a legal right and stop curtailment of T.U. rights
- Implement all arbitration awards
- Raise the interest rate for GPF. Revise the OTA and Night duty allowance and stitching and clothing rates of uniforms
- Merge DA with Pay for all purposes including pension as and when the DA rates croses the 50% mark.
- Vacate all Trade Union victimizations.
Programme of Action:
1. Submission of memorandum on the charter of demands with brief note to explain each item in the charter.
2. Two months long campaign to educate and mobilize the members by organizing (a) State level conventions (b) district level conventions (c) Department level conventions (d) gate meetings in front of all offices
3. Day long Dharna at a specified Central Location at the State and District Capitals and other important places
4. To organize a March to the office of the Chairman of the State Welfare Co-ordination Committees and submit a memorandum for onward transmission to the Cabinet Secretary.
5. To organize a March to Parliament by Central Government employees at Delhi
6. To culminate in a one day strike